Saturday, April 7, 2012

Review of the Fujffilm FinePix REAL 3D W3 Camera


Having had four camera samples of the FujiFilm FinePix REAL 3D W3 Camera in my hand and using it for many months now I created an extended review about this camera. You can find it at the following link. There are no ads and nothing to buy. I am just a consumer and not a company hunting for clicks to sell advertisement.

Link to my review site of the FinePix REAL 3D W3

At this site I write about several FinePix REAL 3D W3. All in all I had four (4) camera samples in my hand. One of them was a return of a warranty repair but not to use.  You can find there sample photos, even emails from Fujifilm as response to my camera quality and links to things like firmware updates, excellent free 3D software, tips how to get 3D without expensive equipment and download links to sample videos created by this camera.

Now it is several month ago that I bought this camera. I think so often the camera photo quality cannot be so bad and try it again and again. But when I look at the photos on my computer at home I just feel frustrated. There are so many photos with sharpness problems of at least one of the two lenses that I just delete them.  But check out my review at the link above to find out more.

If you want to see more sample videos than shown in the review you can check out my videos at YouTube at the following link:

Link to my YouTube sample videos I took with the FinePix REAL 3D W3 camera

You can switch through the videos at the button above the video display. I will add there more videos. At the moment you can find there six videos showing different recording situations or quality settings like the HD1280 Economy Mode (you might need a firmware update for this). There you also can find download links for the shown videos. With the downloads you can try the original output files of this 3D camera at your computer or TV.

If you want to contact me please use the contact link at my review site. You can jump directly to it at this link below.

Contact Me

There you also can find more information about me.